welcome to MUAHAHAHA blog~ enjoy your stay ^^
do make friends with me ><

Sunday 1 July 2012

fetching Sho

Okay, so today was a Sunday, and I start off my Sunday typically- going for tuition :/ Felicia text me during my tuition telling me she was at Harbour Front waiting for Sakurai Sho! Apparently, he will arrive by cruise then go back to Japan <3 Oh, who is Sakurai Sho, well, he is this hawt Japanese guy from this band call Arashi >.<

Yupp, Him  <3

Okay, so after my tuition I Chionggggg all the way to harbour front (fortunately, it was only a 20 min bus ride) Well, when I reach there, it was SUPER CROWDED. I met Felicia twitter friend, Alison and Michelle, who is both JE fan as well w(^^)w We talked a lot, it was nice to meet them, although they look a bit uncomfortable because i sort of "extra-ed" but, well, i am glad i met them ^.^

Among the crowd, there was some very cute Japanese girls! I wonder if they flew all the way from Japan here O.o I sort of "talked" to one of them because a Singaporean uncle told me he saw Sho inside the cruise and have yet to check out so the Japanese girl sort of "checked" with me >.< BUT MY JAP SUCK XDXD

The security guard keep telling us that Sho has left and my Friends and I was like... youthinkwewouldbelievethat:/:/:/ Unfortunately, it turned out to be true TT^TT When we finally decided to leave, Michelle decided to "stalk" this Japanese girl cus she was damn kawaii >.< pedo i know xD

So it was kindda funny when the group of Japanese was walking in front of  me and we saw this really nice shop selling some really pretty clothes, then me and the older Japanese woman (which I suppose is the girls's mum/guardian) start screaming over it >< I was like "ahhhh..." then the women tured back at me and shouted "kirei!" then afraid that I do not understand, she said pretty in English! Then I was like laughing saying "deshou?!" it was a bit LOL though xD

So back to the "stalking", actually, we just followed them into mos burger and have our lunch (it was a fact that we were hungry)... so Alison, Felicia, Michelle and me sat and eat (a table away from the Japanese xD) then we fan-girl xDxD... Afterwards, they decided to shop in Daiso while I decided to head home since I was suppose to be home by 1 and it was already 3 and I did not report to anyone that i will be heading home late xD

Overall, today was really awesome, although did not get to see Sho, but it was a fruitful day to meet new friends >.< MUAHAHAHA

Love,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment