welcome to MUAHAHAHA blog~ enjoy your stay ^^
do make friends with me ><

Tuesday 3 July 2012

 Cosfest is coming!
countdown: 4 more days!
Well, I decided not to cos this time... well, it was a bit troublesome for me to take my cos out secretly, hide it into my bag secretly, and hide it back under my bed secretly >.<
So, my original plan:


                   -CANCELLED-

I wanted to go in some Japanese sub-culture clothing but realize...I HAVE NONE TT^TT

Haiz... so I decided to go in some, sort of Japanese style? Okay, at least DECENT clothing >.<

Well, this is the 2 following which I have mixed and matched out...

No. 1 Summer style
A pink and white blouse with blue base polka dot skirt ^^ Added a ribbon hairband with the same colour as the blouse >.< PROBLEM: no shoes TT^TT

No.2 Little girl style


Ignore the price tag! They are brand-new! Yupp, just the blouse with the jumper stuff xD I tied twin tails!!! FOR ACT CUTE PURPOSE ONLY!!! :ignorecuiface: If i am going to wear this, I am going to wear my beloved shoes! It is an awesome white sneaker with golden studs! Maybe bubble sock too? AISH! THAT SO ACT CUTE NOT CUTE! problem for this outfit... the jumper strips keep falling, and THAT-IRRITATE-ME!

I do have another Gyaru like dress... but once again, no shoes :cryatonecorner:

No idea what to wear :( Gonna dig out more clothing from my wardrobe! MUAHAHAHA!!!

love,
Kathleen










No comments:

Post a Comment