welcome to MUAHAHAHA blog~ enjoy your stay ^^
do make friends with me ><

Sunday 15 July 2012

New wiggeh!

Today, Sunday, yes, tuition in the morning -_____- I drag myself out of the bed, get my my tuition bag and set off... wait! I forgot to bring my cardcaptor Sakura's costume... Nah, i not cosplaying today, I am selling this costume! YAY~

So at the bus stop, I have a bad feeling... I FORGOT TO BRING THE HAT THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COSTUME!!! :smackmyself: I was running late for tuition so I will not have the time to go home and get it... So, it text the buyer and apologized >< we decided to meet up some other day for the hat and will only pass her the costume today.

So after tuition, I went from my tuition center, take bus (one stop) to Commonwealth MRT, then to Buona Vista MRT, then take circle line to Bishan, then to Khatib! I met the seller for my casual wig, then take MRT from Khatib to Bishan and pass my UNCOMPLETED cos to the buyer >.<

The first thing i did when I reach home was to test the wig!

I RABU THE WIG A LOT! IT IS VERY NICE~~~ so i cut the fringe which ended up being bangs >.<









 Then when I decided to wear it a few hours later again, I FIND THAT THE BANGS... IS GONE!!!

SO IT BECOMES LIKE THIS.... :actinnocentfailed:
 
                                     Yup~ add the ribbon to act cute and cover the cui-ness in fringe xD

YUP~ so that's my sharing of today, having dinner now... at 8:32?! GAWD I M GONNA GET FAT! MUAHAHAHA

 love, 
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment