welcome to MUAHAHAHA blog~ enjoy your stay ^^
do make friends with me ><

Tuesday 24 July 2012

cos plan xD

hihi ^.^

I have decided on my next cosplan~

This time, I won't be cos-ing as an anime or cartoon character O.o Make a guess who I will be cos-ing...
....
...
...
...
...
Clue 1: Is a guy
...
...
...
...
...
Clue 2: Is a JE boy
...
...
...
Answer:

 Tatsuya Ueda from KAT-TUN!!!
Reason: I am crazy over him! I decided to cos his no more pain version as it is sooooo AWESOME and is easy to mix-and-match!

As you can see~ the butterfly tattoo is shoooo kakoii~~


I plan on buying a plain black round neck shirt and a grey vest. I am going to sew on the stud rings on it
Then find the 2 necklace and silver band (might DIY them)
For the tattoo... i might... draw? it myself (prepare to fail it)
The pants are a bit special... as you can see... one side is tight while one side is loose, gonna modify it myself (hope i do no screw up)
As for the shoes? IDK also >.< The wig should be able to Taobao...


The fact is, I can't imagine myself cos-ing as Ueda... hope I do not screw his image... in the case of unfortunate, hope that the Fairies do not bash me up and forgive me... although I might want to bash myself up :s

I might cos this during AFA? Really no idea... depend on when it is ready :)

Okay, so that is all for today! JIAYOU FOR MY TATS-CHAN <3 MUAHAHAHA~~

love,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment