welcome to MUAHAHAHA blog~ enjoy your stay ^^
do make friends with me ><

Thursday 12 July 2012

kathy's visit to cosfest

Hi minna~ gomen for the late update :( I am sharing my visit of the cosfest I visited like... 4 days ago?! sorry, school was busy recently TT^TT

Kkys, so that day I met Nanami (Dion) at 8 in the morning!!! Then we went to Nanami's darling~ Ryuto's house to prepare and make up~

Sooo... well, my make-up was like... GROSS! Nanami did the eye shadow for me, which was nice <3 however, the lashes does not really suites me!!! It is nice but ARGHHHH~ I THINK I DONT LOOK GOOD WITH MAKE UP. you will see later when I post pic (eye burn alert)

So Nanami dressed as gothlic lolitta, Ryuto dress as SAMURAI RENO and with 2 other Nanami's classmate, we headed off to Downtown East!

After reaching there, we met Nanami's friends Regina, Deppar, Reiko (who cosplayed, idk what is her character though xD), Amanda (who wear a GLP yukata thingy) and Kimberly. ALL OF THEM ARE SO PRETTY <3

Enough of words, picture now~


                                               RIN AND LEN DEFAULT <3
                                      SEE WHAT I MEAN BY LASHES DONT SUITE ME?
                                                   NANAMI!!! SO PRETTY <3
                                                        SHE ZI LIAN-ING >.<  sorry nanami xD
                                                             me look FIERCE!!!
                                                   MY RING CHIO RIGHT?
                                                          zi pai again~ Nanami's hand photobomb
                                                   SORA <3 support her Shion
                                     
                                    SASUKE!!! HAWWWT~ sorrysasukeislikemyfavouriteanimeguy

 CUTE RIGHT <3<3 

Reiko and me >.< she so pretty!!! jealous x 1000

So, yup, thats all, I did not go to day 2 :( got to go now! Tonsss of homework waiting for me! MUAHAHAHA

Love, 
Kathleen

2 comments: