welcome to MUAHAHAHA blog~ enjoy your stay ^^
do make friends with me ><

Wednesday 18 July 2012

worn out...

Hi ^^ so this is just another sharing of today :)

Well, today, after what it seems forever, we have a PE before recess!!! YAY!!! no... it is actually... BOOOOOOO~ PE before recess=2.4km run /dangdangdang

ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4ihate2.4...............

reason: I am FAT and CANT run -.- CONFIRM GUARANTEE CHOP---> FAIL!
and I...
...
...
...
...
...

REALLY FAIED >.<

kkys so other then Napfa test, I have math test (screw a few question) and Chinese idiom test (surprisingly okay) I studied for my social study test on my way to school because i thought the test is today and it ended up bring Friday! ~cheatmyfeelingonly~

so after the test fail test fail day... I went for fusion dance in which only 4 dancers is needed and... yeah yeah.... i am no needed!

however, i still stay and helped out >.< dance is really fun xD ~neverendingpassionindance~

then i got home, look at the homework i have and figured to do some now, and some tomorrow morning (which will eventually not be done, like since when did I do my homework?!)

yup~ so that's all for today, nothing much huh?

oooooo.... TOMORROW I AM GOING TO COLLECT MY PUNK RAVE DRESS!!!!!! will do a costest tomorrow... stay in tune~ MUAHAHAHA

Love,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment