welcome to MUAHAHAHA blog~ enjoy your stay ^^
do make friends with me ><

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Shugo Chara Cosplay

Clement finally posted the Shugo Chara photoshoot's photo ^.^

Just a few to share...

 Ikuto-Cing Siew
Amu-Katsumi
Nagihiko-Jasmine
Utau-me






 




 Some of the picture which i like a lot...





                                                             Nagi and Amu... very cute >.<
                                            This is known as their "ying-yang" shoot xD
                                          I practically screamed for these 2 pic >< IKUTO AMU FTW


                                                           Me and nii-chan 8D
                                     Utau and Amu... NEVER ON FRIENDLY TERMS LOL X.X
                                                                 GROUP SHOOT <3


So that is all I want to share >< all credits to the cosplayers and photog Clement. Also special thanks to the 2 other photog (Ziwen and Tachibana) THANK FOR THE WONDERFUL SHOT! GONNA TREASURE IT LOT <3<3

Okay, that's it... I still need to finish my holiday homework!!!! 

Muahahaha... bye

Love,
Kath




No comments:

Post a Comment