welcome to MUAHAHAHA blog~ enjoy your stay ^^
do make friends with me ><

Saturday 20 October 2012

SC shoot~Saikang today

HiHi~

Remember my Shugo Chara group? Today there is a group shoot... well, a part of group xD

BUT... I am the saikang today xD I actually wanted to cos but.... haiz... my wig is with Jasmine and I don't have other SC wig  :'( but either way, I choose to join them and help out.

I meet Fishie and Connie at... the building beside One raffle place where Fishie do her make-up.

Then meet with the photogs, Ching Siew, Akihiko and his friend. Well so they snap snap snap and I got to say it is really fun!

And no, I don't have photos of them since I am not photog and yup my skill is CMI and I dun wan to spoil their *o* image >.< BUT! photo of me... OF COURSE!
                                  Me an Connie~ gawd she is really pretty :3 while my face is like !@#$


                                          
                                      these photos are taken while the others are shooting xD

                                           my snap of Fishie! Gothic Utau~ Real cute right >.<

Well so it was around 6:30 when we finish shooting... partially because it started raining =.= We took cab to Iluma... wait.... Bugis+ to have our dinner. However, Fishie and the photogs went off and the one having dinner are me, Ching Siew, Connie, Akihiko and his friend.

My dinner:
However, I didn't finish most of the rice cus I gobble up like 1/4 of the 1 liter green just before dinner
                                                        This is Ching Siew's dinner

                  Photos I took of Ching Siew... Cool deshou! FYI her chara is utau genderbend
Zoom in to her hand...



            LOOK. SO. AWESOME. RIGHT! guess how it is made? Syrup and Tissue... *0* worship...

IMPORTANT POINT: there was this 4 hawt Jap guys sitting at the table beside ours in the restaurant... and i KYAAAAA like some siao woman and I can't finish my dinner partially because of that >.< My stomach was full of green tea and butterflies xD

Then after dinner, we went home and ends our adventure...

Now I am damn tired... and THERE IS LIKE 6 HOURS OF TUITION tomorrow~ GAHHHH FML

MUAHAHAHA

Love,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment