welcome to MUAHAHAHA blog~ enjoy your stay ^^
do make friends with me ><

Friday 12 October 2012

appology + update

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting for quite some time. Examination is really holding me up @~@

How is everyone, I am sure some of you guys were also having examination for the previous weeks, how is it going?

For me it is like !@#$%

HAHA~ I think other than Chinese which I have confidence in, the others are just so-so... AMath is a confirm fail case xD I left like almost half the paper blank >.> Just hope that my result are enough to keep my subject comb as it is now 8'D

Well, so actually a lot of things happened during my MIA >< One of it is my cousin's wedding! Belated congrats to him and my new sister-in-law!!!!

Here are some of the pictures of.... ME (sorry for zi-lian-ness still active)






So this is how i went to my jiejie house in the morning while my jiejie help mummy with her make-up


This is how mummy look with make-up... I personally think she look better without xD



then my jiejie help me with my hair after i change into my dress










some picture of my relative/me with them


Well then the next event is the mid-autumn festival. To celebrate this day, our school had organized a celebration and of course, Chinese dance is performing. I really like the dance this time as hip-hop was infused! It is really an break through for us. This is the first performance all by our own, without the seniors! We are glad that we did real well!!! ^^ The whole dance practically went CRAZY after the performance! we were running around screaming and even shouted "DANCERS! WE ARE THE BEST!" from the top level of school <.<

Some photos after the performance:




And definitely, during the exam period, I have LOTS of study dates @~@
mostly with my dear twinnie and rongie! Of course, camwhoring dont stop during study 8'D




NYahaha~ so this is all i am sharing today >.< I have a lot of activity line up so stay tunes for more updates

MUAHAHAHA

Love,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment