welcome to MUAHAHAHA blog~ enjoy your stay ^^
do make friends with me ><

Monday 15 October 2012

Ice-skating

Hello :p

Today my I went Ice-skating with Sze Hwee and her classmates! This is actually the first time I am Skating in Singapore xD I skated twice but it was in China when I went for a holiday~ It was either with my cousin or is me alone :/ So I am really excited to Skate with my friends!

                                                        A picture before heading out!

So I met with Sze Hwee, Jing Her, Amanda, JunLiang~ AND I WAS LATE >.< -the worse part is i dont feel guilty- So we took the MRT to Jurong East and met Abigail, then to Jcube and meet YuQing and her boyfriend. Then buy ticket, get the skate, blah blah blah~


My skates! I am very unhappy cus my friends all get the black skate, and I got blue =.= Noooo TT^TT



 I planned to spam photos but... hai... forget it le~ the only 2 photos I got...
Haha~ SH >.<



Zi-Lian-ing all the way >.< >,< >o<

HaHa~ this is it today

MUAHAHA

Love,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment