welcome to MUAHAHAHA blog~ enjoy your stay ^^
do make friends with me ><

Monday 3 September 2012

stgcc day 2!

Hi minna~ So i visited stgcc DAY 2! I didn't plan to go since I got tuition from 9-3!!! but since the tuition from 4 is cancelled, and it was like the 2nd day of holiday, I decided to drop by there for a few photo... and well, to see my friends!

and let me show you the very reason I did not regret going!
     YES! KUROKO NO BASKET'S TEAM
THEY
ALL
LOOK
SO
COOL
and of course, a photospam on them



So I couldn't resist the temptation to ask to take a photo with them... shy girl here asked the Kise coser for photo and ended up to take photo with BOTH kise and akashi! -SCREAMMMM-
so sorry that i spoil the picture -hidemyface- WHY SO CUIIIII

of course I saw a lot other awesome cosplay! the picture are as follow... I wont be commenting on each photo now since it is late and I am a lazy blogger... so yea~ happy viewing



















Well, so yeah~ this is almost all of the photos i took, i was only there for less than 2 hours so... yup, not a lot of photo, and what's more I did not go into the convention itself... Overall, I really enjoyed myself >.< seeing lots of nice cosplay and watching live "Ganam style" 8D

So this is all for today! Sorry if this post sound so dead, I am just too tired today 8'D

Gonna sleep now and dream of Touya!!! oh yeah! one last photo
LOL =x I am lame

MUAHAHAHA

Love
Kathleen




No comments:

Post a Comment