welcome to MUAHAHAHA blog~ enjoy your stay ^^
do make friends with me ><

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Buy these clothes!

Hi! So I am actually selling some of my clothing at a SUPER CHEAP price just to clear up my closet and get so money xD They are in relatively good condition ^.^

Do take note:
  • pleas do not back up after confirmation
  • negotiation is opened, but do be reasonable
  • i do not insist on you coming to my convenience, but I would prefer you do not make my life too difficult by going to places which is more than 30 min ride for me... so talk to me about it
  • only for Singapore residence cus i do not do shipping out of singapore
  • only meet up! no postage... sorry

So these are the photo... if you are interested in them you or need to know the measurement, leave a comment or email me at kasurine321@hotmail.com
Dress from Taiwan... the waist is a bit wide so you can use a belt to define waist... more or less free size wore quite a few time but still in good condition going for $8
too small for me... the size should be around S or small M... very nice shirt~ wore once to try only ^.^ going for $7

ribbon shirt? I don't really know what you call this... wore once only... going for $8
A really cute shirt! it is like knitted so can wear in air-con room... love it a lot! going for $10
White oversize shirt... so it is free size! have a slight stain that almost can't be noticed... going for $8
 Yellow and white tank top... they are sewed together as one piece! colour accurate to the right picture~ going for $5
Too small for me!!! around XS-S... very nice! going for $8
Bought from Taiwan... is one piece kind of heavy but really nice! going for $10
kindda thin... Bought from Bugis for $15 going for $7!

BRAND NEW! going for $10
BRAND NEW! going for $10

 

No comments:

Post a Comment