welcome to MUAHAHAHA blog~ enjoy your stay ^^
do make friends with me ><

Friday 28 June 2013

Long time no blog

HELLOOO~

OMG! It has been such a long time seems I blogged xD I am really sorry for my laziness! Yes! being busy just an excuse... I am just lazy!!! (although being busy is like 0.5% of the reason... HAHA)

So how is everyone? During the past few month of my hiatus, quite a lot of things happen~ I turned 16 officially! I completed my Mid-Year exam~ I have a slight improvement! YAY! I am on hiatus on cosplay...
Hmmm what else??

Well, June 2013 is a crazy month for Singapore. The haze is REALLY bad this time =w= the PSI is like over 400... 400!!! Hope no one fall sick because of it! (although i fell sick :/)

And when the haze finally got better, there is HAIL!!! I manage to see it~ yeaaahhh...

And and and... The mac HELLO KITTY craze =.= Although I do think that the hello kitty are cute... but... dun you think the craze is getting slightly out of hand? I don't know... but i definitely won't spend so much time queuing up for a hello kitty.

Yesterday, I went Dion's house... She is selling some of her cosmetic, wigs, and cosplay costume at a reasonable (and cheaper than market) price! Do support her!
https://www.facebook.com/rsfnsales?fref=ts

I bought 2 pair of dolly wink bottom lashes from her and got a free gift (cus i her friend mahh) from her...
jiang jiang~ isnt the present cute >.<



This 3 photos are the make up test trying out the bottom lashes i bought from Dion.. and uh huh... i chopped off my hair xD

I miss my long hair now TT^TT

Till the next time

Love,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment