welcome to MUAHAHAHA blog~ enjoy your stay ^^
do make friends with me ><

Friday 24 August 2012

KAT-TUN fumetsu no scrum

Hi everyone! Sorry that I disappeared for quite sometime >.< School work have been holding me up a lot =.=

Is anyone here a KAT-TUN fan? Just want to share with you the PV preview about their upcoming singles, Fumetsu no Scrum.... (I know is a bit late cus the preview was released like 3 days ago xD) Well, I do not have any special information to tell, it is just a sharing...

so... this is how the cover look like
...
..
...
...
And a sneak peep of the PV


Well firstly let's talk about the hairstyle of KAT-TUN is this PV... In my opinion, Kame and Nakamaru have pretty much the same hairstyle as normal. Koki seems to have 2 hairstyle in the PV O.o the first one is the one in the previous PV, to the limit >.< just to ring a bell...
The second hairstyle is a tied up style...

As for Taguchi.... HE DYED HIS HAIR BLONDDDDDD~~~
but it was not the Keep da Faith hairstyle nor is it the love yourself hairstyle... this time... it is SHORT! and i got to admit that it is cute >.<

Of course, my beloved Tatsuya <3 He cut his hair TT^TT So it is very much like the one in lock on... but i like it ><

Now let's talk about the style if the song and PV. I have to say that the song is the typical KAT-TUN style so... kind of disappointing... I mean the song is no doubt awesome but i expected something extreme like to the limit with the ridiculous PV xD but yeah... I STILL LOVE THEM NO MATTER WHAT!!!
the dance was good! because it is choreograph by our beloved Taguchi Junnosuke. So I am looking forward to the full PV.

So this is the end of my sharing...
Fumetsu no Scrum will be release on 12 September 2012 there will be
Limited Edition [first press]
Regular Edition [first press]<---contain Tanaka Koki's solo song and PV black and white
Regular Edition

So do support KAT-TUN <3
I like some manager lehh
MUAHAHAHA

Love
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment